|Elementary Education 23-24||Elementary Education Teacher 23-24|
The East Irondequoit Central School District has September 2023 openings for probationary Elementary Education Teachers.
|Elementary Contract Building Substitute 2023-24||Contract Sub Elementary 2023-24|
The East Irondequoit Central School District has openings for Elementary Building Contract Substitutes. Building Contract Substitutes will follow the teacher calendar through the end of the school year. Daily Rate: $130.00 / Day.
- Helendale Road Primary School (Grades K-2)
- Ivan Green Primary School (Grades K-2)
- Durand Eastman Intermediate School (Grades 3-5)
- Laurelton Pardee Intermediate School (Grades 3-5)
|Contract Building Substitute - Secondary Level 2023-24||Contract Sub 2023-2024|
The East Irondequoit Central School District has openings for Building Contract Substitutes at our secondary schools, East Irondequoit Middle School (Grades 6-8) and Eastridge High School (Grades 9-12). Building Contract Substitutes will follow the teacher calendar through the end of the school year. Daily Rate: $130.00 / Day
|Substitute Teacher 2023-2024||Sub teach 2023--24|
The East Irondequoit Central School District is accepting applications for substitute teacher services. Per diem substitute teacher opportunities are available in all certifications/subject areas. New York State Certification is preferred. Pay rate - $115/day or $130/day after ten consecutive days in the same assignment.
|$115 / Day|
|Teacher Aides (All Grade Levels) 2023/24||Teacher Aides (All Grade Levels) 2023/24|
The East Irondequoit Central School District is accepting applications for Teacher Aides. These positions are 10-months, follow the student calendar and are needed in a variety of settings / buildings.
|$15.00 / Hour Starting|
There is an immediate opening for a Laborer in the Buildings and Grounds Department of the East Irondequoit Central School District with daily job responsibilities split between the two. This is a 12-month, 8-hour per day position working 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
Job duties are but not limited to the following:
- Mow lawn, trim, and edge around walks, flowerbeds, walls, fences, hedges, trees, and shrubs
- Prune trees and shrubs
- Rake leaves, pick up brush and litter
- Plow or shovel snow and spread salt on walkways, steps, driveways, and crossings
- Repair and paint fences, gates, walks, walls, tables, and benches
- Install playground and athletic equipment
- Clean gutters, drainage ditches, culverts and catch basins
- Operate manual and power tools / equipment
- Operate light trucks to deliver supplies and cart debris (load and unload trucks)
|Based on CSEA Bargaining Agreement|
|School Nurse Substitutes (RN) 2023/24||School Nurse Substitutes (RN) 2023/24|
There are immediate openings for School Nurse Substitutes in the East Irondequoit Central School District.
TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES: (All need not be performed in a given position. Other related activities may be performed although not listed.)
- Evaluates school-related injuries and completes district insurance forms;
- Provides first aid and emergency treatment of injuries and illness of students and faculty;
- Dispenses medication as ordered by physician and requested by parent in accordance with New York State Law;
FULL PERFORMANCE KNOWLEDGES, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS: Good knowledge of nursing theory, principles and procedures; good knowledge of the physical, mental, emotional and social health problems of elementary and secondary school pupils; good knowledge of counseling techniques; good knowledge of records maintenance; good knowledge of health screening procedures; ability to provide first aid and emergency treatment; ability to handle confidential records and information; tact; good judgment; integrity; physical condition commensurate with the demands of the position.
|Based on Nurse Bargaining Agreement|
|Food Service Helper Substitutes 2023/24||Food Service Helper Substitutes 2023/24|
There are positions available for Food Service Helper Substitutes in the East Irondequoit Central School District. These positions follow the student calendar. Applicants selected for an interview will be notified by telephone.
FOOD SERVICE HELPER - TYPICAL WORK ACTIVITIES
- Prepare/transfer foods and other items.
- Set up prep area/serving line/cash register for menu items and ease of service; stock shelves/freezers/coolers/service areas.
- Serve/prepare foods properly or operate cash register efficiently and courteously.
- Maintain clean and orderly work station; count/store/return leftover foods.
- Assist with cleanup of equipment, dishes, pots/pans and work areas.
- Complete paperwork, recordkeeping or inventory tasks as required.
- Assist food service director and other staff as requested.
|$14.20 / hour|
|Cafeteria Monitors 2023/24||Cafeteria Monitors 2023/24|
The East Irondequoit Central School District is accepting applications for Cafeteria Monitor positions in our Primary Schools (Grades K-2) and Intermediate Schools (Grades 3-5). The approximate hours are 10:15 AM – 1:15 PM. The hours may vary by school location. These are 10 - month positions and follow the student calendar.
|$14.20 / hour|